computer vs potato
- limitless suffering
- energy inefficient
- fiberglass and silicon not tasty
- conservation of energy and mass
- is potato
@scanlime have you ever read
Comparison: the Mac vs. the Cairn Terrier
@scanlime I first read it in 1988 in the Alice Carnes/John Zerzan anthology " Questioning Technology" which I still have. The original was from 1984 ..
The "Questioning Technology" book is fucking prescient and well worth a read if you can find it. I think archive.org has a copy
@scanlime WHen was the last time potatoes radicalized neo nazis into attempting to overthrow western democracy?
- can not be turned in to alcohol
- uses electricity
- requires regular updates
- can be turned in to vodka
- can be used to generate electricity
- regrows itself*
* some peaceful gardening required
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!